Especially, you have to take care that you are keeping your body warm while sleeping, which is very essential for relaxing your body in cold weathers.
Actually, sleep is the best source for your body to relax, so it is very essential for you to keep it insulated to prevent heat loss from body.
If you don’t have proper idea to keep yourself warm in cold weathers, here are few tips.
- Select a campsite that have permissible weather temperatures and allows you to stay warm with appropriate bedding and clothing.
- Keep yourself hydrated during the entire day and avoid drinking too many fluids during night times.
- Dress yourself in layers and ensure that the layer closest to your skin is made with thin material. This is best rule of thumb to keep yourself warm in winter camping.
- Bring lots of warm bedding along with you to your camp trip. Even lot of padding between the sleeping bag and the surface of tent is very essential to keep yourself warm during your sleep at campsite.
- Prefer wearing loosely fitted clothes at nights and keep your camping sleeping gear always clean.
- Ensure that you are dry before going to sleep and wear a pair of dry sleeping socks while sleeping. Apart from protecting your feet from dust and moisture, it also helps to keep your feet warm during night time.