For a true angler, a pot-hole filled with water is no doubt very tempting and fishing in US has always been a sign of sophistication. There are many water bodies in the US but all do not have the options for fishing. The latest recreational activities now consider fishing as the most happening one and some of the most popular areas in US have been developed with the fishing amenities. Following are the five best fishing locations in the US that promises great fun and adventure.
1. Yellowstone National Park is one of the best fishing places in US. Located in Wyoming, this is a national park and world’s renowned home of the geyser ‘Old Faithful’ and is a perfect destination for millions of vacationing families each year. Yellowstone and the region around it is the home of some of the greatest Trout fishing an angler could imagine. From the stocked streams within the park, to the many streams and rivers in that area contains trophy level wild Trout, Yellowstone is one of the greatest fishing destination across America.
2. Key West is yet another acclaimed fishing place in the US. With its beautiful location in Florida, Key West in the wonderful area of fishing specializing in Trouts. Along with all the family amenities a tourist is sure to have a great family time here. Key West boasts the salt water fishing excitement that tempts majority fishing lovers there.
3. Another interesting fishing spot in US is Ozark Mountains area. Located in Missouri, the Ozark Mountains area is one of the truly relaxed vacation areas in the US. Abounded with fishable rivers, the Ozark Mountains area is a place where an angler can hop in a canoe and discover paradise. The most common breeds of fish found here are Tarpon and Bonefish.
4. For fishing lovers, in the US is the Outer Banks is an admirable place. Located on the coast of North Carolina, the Outer Banks is the perfect ‘back to nature’ vacation spot for a family or a fisherman looking to pull in as many fish as he can handle. What makes it more special fishing place is its location along migration routes for monster schools of fish. During the month of November, the Outer Banks offers what is probably the most active, exciting fishing anywhere in the world. Smallmouth Bass is a speciality there.
5. Lake C. W. McConaughy in Nebraska is yet another largest lake in the state, having quite a good fly fishing activities. It is an excellent fly fishing destination along with Lakes State recreation area. It is a series of around twenty sandpit lakes which are carved into Platte River basin. The Red Willow reservoir can be your favourite spot of fly fishermen within the area. The most common fishes found here are Marlin, Mackerel, Sharks, Cod, Weakfish, Tuna, and Striped Bass.
Photo Credit By: tarponkeywest.com