How many times did you want to go camping but fear you’ll get bored or have a bad experience? All this can be fixed if you have a great schedule that makes your camping experience fun and enjoyable. Before going out to camp, you can be well equipped, full of gear and utilities but without a camping schedule, there is a high chance you may not enjoy the camping exercise.
If you are that type of person who must plan before undertaking any activity, then a camping schedule will be a treasure for you, and if you like to go camping for the thrill of improvising your camping adventure, then you can adjust your camping schedule for you to have quite an experience. The schedules mainly depend on the camping location, duration and the camping party involved.
Every day you spend at camp should be full of great and fun activities. To have a great camping styles experience we provide you with some of the best camping schedules to consider.
At camp arrival, you get the chance to get a view of the area you will stay, where you will set up your tent and place your equipment in wild camping area. You also have the opportunity to learn more about your camping compatriots.
Tent Set up
This can involve the whole camping crew. The experienced campers can show the first time campers on how to set up their tents. This event can be fun when you try to compete on who will be the fastest to complete their tent. After completing the setup, you can check one others tent to confirm it is firmly built. If you are camping alone then it will be better since you will get the chance to improve your tent building skills.
At this point, you get the point to mark out the tasks to undertake to improve your stay for example resource collection and familiarization of the camping site. While camping as a group, you can equally divide the tasks. Utility or resource collection, for example, water and fuel give you the chance to learn about the wild and experience the provisions of nature though it is necessary to do it as a group for safety purposes.
There are numerous activities you can carry out ranging from roasting marshmallows or maize, singing, storytelling and enjoying the warmth of the campfire. If you are alone, you could read a novel to pass the time or listen to the thrilling wild nature sounds.
The morning activities will depend on your source of morning alarm whether it is the birds chirping happily outside or the blazing rays of the morning sunshine. Take your breakfast, clean the tents then decide your activities of the day. You can categorize your events to include everything you will be able to cover on that day.
Among the activities to consider include:
- Explore the wild. Whether it is the forest, a plain or a grassland, it is an excellent opportunity for adventure, to learn more about your environment and the nature it provides. Get to see if you can get a souvenir for memories and enjoy taking photos.
- Team building. A great time to connect and enjoy having fun. There isan unlimited number of activities that can be done during the team exercise. Each can come up with a task that will involve the whole team
- Game watching. You can also try and observe the game available in the wild although from a safe distance if the animal involved is dangerous or in the presence of a game warden.
- This greatly works when you are camping alone or as an individual. You get the chance to have time to yourself and search for inner peace.
- Game hunting. Before the exercise, it is essential to make sure hunting is legal in the area. This is also a significant activity if you are into hunting.
After the day events, you will likely be tired hence you are limited to a few range of undertakings.
By using this schedule, you will have a pleasant camping experience. Though you can adjust the schedule to fit your camping system and get a wonderful time.The schedule can be used as a guideline, and for first-time campers, you will fit right in into camping. In other campsites, you can be provided with a camping schedule to use which you can consider. Before going out to camp try getting your hands on a schedule to have a memorable camping experience.