Biking adventure are an eco friendly individual’s way to enjoy the environment. If you are also one of those individuals then you must know what is like to be out there. You know that it is a lot of fun and excitement but it is also very physically demanding. O
n top of that there are times you lack in proper planning. And this lack disturbs the balance between the physical endurance and the rewarding outdoor experience.
- Know your size and your bike: Remember to choose a bike that is fit for you and once you are on the bike remember the limitations of your abilities to ride it and the limitations of the bike itself. It is thus that every bike rider must know about the relation between mass, force and acceleration in the crudest of sense when on a bike. So please ride at your own pace and according to your own strengths.
- Try it out: The best way to get to know your bike besides getting in all the detailed muscle (which is also equally important) is to try it out. Meaning, it’s always best to ride your bike around in your local area before you head for the biking adventure.
- Gear/ accessories: When going on a biking trip it is essential that you carry the important gear/ accessories like a helmet, a bike rack to store the camping equipment like tent, sleeping’s pads etc. It is important that you carry all these on the trip.
- Don’t over pack/ light is the way to go: Biking can become very tiring very soon, if you are carrying a lot of weight. So remember not to over pack and that includes not overloading the panniers, you bags or the bike in any other way. Keep in mind when you pack for the biking adventure that less is better to make the trip a smooth sailing.
- Right clothes: Clothes are an important part of your luggage and they may also add a lot of weight. So look for the clothes that are packable, lightweight and are appropriate for the conditions (weather etc.) for which you have planned your trip.
So just consider the above given points and make your next biking trip even more exciting and adventurous.