Let’s face it, having to cook on a camping trip can prove to be very time consuming and nobody wants to do the hardwork. After a long day of outdoor activities, it is rather a bad idea to come back to camp and cook food. This is why it is important to have certain no cook recipes up your sleeve which you can prepare without using the stove. You will be happy to know that there are many such recipes and the following is a list of the best no-cook recipes you can try on your next camping trip.
Breakfast no Cook Recipes
- Cereal with milk and fruit-take any cereal you like and mix it with milk and some fruit. Not only is this an easy recipe but also a healthy and filling one.
- Yoghurt and granola-take some home cooked granola with you and have it with yoghurt on your next camping trip. This too is a tasty and healthy breakfast recipe and is also super protein packed.
- Fruit salad with nuts-another brilliant breakfast no-cook recipe that you can make without the stove is a fruit salad with nuts. To make this, all you need to do is to toss in some seasonal fruits together along with your nut mix to make a sweet and crunchy breakfast mixture.
- Breakfast salad-why not mix in some green and other veggies together and create a nice breakfast salad. This option is very healthy and definitely filling.
Lunch no Cook Recipes
- Bean salad-since lunch will mostly be eaten out on the trail, it is better to go for something that you can pack and take with you. For this reason, a bean salad proves like a good option. It is loaded with protein, is easy to make and is super tasty as well.
- Cold cut roll-ups-take any standard sandwich, roll it up with hummus and cheese and you have a delicious lunch meal ready for you to take on the go.
- Tuna salad-this salad can be eaten with bread, salad, crackers and is also very easy to make. You can prepare it in advance and take it with you on the trail on your camping trip.
Dinner no Cook Recipes
- Mexican dinner spread-set out chips, bean dip, salsa and shredded lettuce with sliced veggies to have your own exotic Mexican dinner spread on your next camping trip.
- Roast beef wrap-another brilliant dinner no cook recipe that you can try out is a roast beef wrap. This option includes a wrap roast beef with hummus, onion, tomato, lettuce and cheddar cheese and can make for a plentiful dinner.
- Chicken or tuna salad pasta-pasta salads are also yummy dinner recipes and can be made without the need of a stove. You can choose one from chicken or tuna and toss in some onion and celery as well for further taste and texture. It takes hardly a few minutes to prepare this one.