Camping is an incredible experience which anyone can reward ourselves as a traveler. A place far from your home, away from the hustle and bustle of the city scape, free from stress and pressures, and all the things which lead to living a clone life every day. Adolescents who go through various changing phases in their teenage years are also affected tremendously. Camping is the solution to all their worries and it has the power to change your mood in no time, so that you are ready to start again.
Living in USA offers an attractive camping opportunity for the teens to plenty of beautiful camping destinations which are perfect for them to have an incredible experience far away from your monotonous lifestyle.
Following are the 6 Best Camping Destinations for Teens:
- White Mountain National Forest: If you want your destination to be homey and isolated, then this is the right place for you to pitch your tents. The hiking in the Appalachians is mountainous and rocky. This camping trip gives you an adrenaline rush if you love embracing challenges. This forest has 800 campsites that are open throughout the year for your adventurous getaways.
- Shenandoah National Park: 500 mile long trails which lead to picturesque destinations of serene wilderness and thunderous waterfalls. The Old Rag Mountain hiking is believed to be one of the toughest hiking routes. You should pre book your trip around the summer, spring and winters to seize your camping moment. You can also get a free back country camping regardless you have a permit.
- Natural Bridges National Monument: There are huge natural stone bridges around the monument for perfect short hikes. The Natural Bridges Monument has an interesting geographical history that is suitable for campers who are passionate about geography. You can reward yourself by going for a trek in this camping site which is aid to be the first designated International Dark-Sky Park in the world.
- Hot Springs: This camping site which is surrounded by Appalachian Trail along with the French Board River is excellent for water activities. Some of the interesting aquatic activities in which you can indulge into are kayaking, tubing, water rafting, swimming, etc. You can also go for fishing to experience something new.
- Joshua Tree National Park: This trekking park is home to a total of 9 campgrounds which consists of unique plants species and will amaze you with its extra ordinary landscapes. It is famous for its desert bighorn sheep and also has 158 desert fan palmoasis. The two ecosystems, the Mojave and the Colorado come together to a land that has been chiseled by violent winds and occasional rains.
- Badlands National Park: You may have heard a lot about the Badlands for its angelic beauty with a blessing of grazing the stars in the vast open lands. If you are an admirer of archeology then may find a fossil even! The view of steep and rugged mountains trails covered with tall and short length grass prairies captivates you.