Are you planning a backpacking trip to Europe?
While people worldwide from various cultures find backpacking an adventure, it can also be exhausting, confusing and filled with possible dangers.
It is therefore a must to plan properly. Start with a basic checklist.
First, decide on questions like:
- When do you want to backpack through Europe?
- How long will you backpack?
- Which countries do you want to visit?
- How are you going to get around?
- Where are you going to stay in Europe?
- How can you find a travel partner to backpack with?
Here are some general tips for backpacking:
- Take some cash along with you, as well as take credit cards.
- Buy a Eurail pass insurance and travel insurance for your travel documents. Make copies of all the documents and keep them at home or with a friend so that you have easy accessibility to the information if you need a replacement.
- Select a trusted travel partner for backpacking through Europe.
- Plan earlier to enjoy your trip to the fullest. There is a lot to see and do and try to make new friends to heighten the adventure.
- Before you leave on the trip, ensure that you have student discounts and hostel cards well in advance.